Fluxon is a global product development company based out of San Francisco, California. We are founded by a group of ex-Googlers and startup founders who love building great products. Our clients comprise of the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in the world.
We are a fast-growing team that cares deeply about our team and our clients. We are obsessed with the quality of our work and always strive for a successful outcome on every project we take on. We love the work we do and are always looking for like-minded people to join us.
Currently, we are looking for an exceptional HR Manager to join our fast growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for a wide range of HR operations, training, benefits and overall HR policies in your location. You will be our cultural ambassador who fosters a culture that strives for employee happiness, openness, and continuous learning.
Who are you?
You live for a great company culture. You take pride in providing the best experience for every employee and you care about people deeply. You can work at any company in the world, but you choose us because you want to make an impact in people’s lives. You are brilliant, yet humble. You like working in a team, because you believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat!
- Manage employee onboarding for your local office and assist in global scaling of other locations
- Conduct frequent 1:1s with new and existing employees
- Organize performance reviews and mandatory training sessions.
- Work closely with HR leadership to implement and refine company policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation
- Maintain and organize employee records
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company
- Build partnerships with other departments and promote a culture that encourages collaboration and communication
- Work closely with external vendors and supply chains
- Occasionally assist in talent acquisition and recruitment process
- Understanding of general HR policies and procedures
- Extensive knowledge of employment/HR laws
- Minimum 5+ years HR experience
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure to ambiguous environments and relate well to people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience working with global teams
- Strong and concise verbal presentation and written skills.
- Self-starter who is energetic, enthusiastic, adaptable and a team player.
What we offer
- Work with fast-growing tech companies and enterprises
- Work on challenging projects with sophisticated requirements
- Flexible work hours and location
- Personal development and professional growth
- Top-of-the-market salary
- Personalized workstation
- Retirement benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays