Fluxon is a product and software development company based out of San Francisco, California. We are founded by a group of ex-Googlers and startup founders who love building great products. We are obsessed with quality and speed, and we love the work we do. Our clients are composed of the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in the world.
We only hire the best of the best engineers in the world and we’re looking for talented engineers to join our expanding team.
Who are you?
You are a quality enthusiast with an ability to build QA processes for any sort of application. You can work at any company in the world, but you choose us because we’re always striving to innovate. You are brilliant, yet humble. You like working in a team, because you believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You have high integrity, strong work ethic and attention to details. You are organized and self-motivated and you enjoy life outside of work.
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat!
Relevant experience and abilities
- Experienced QA engineer generalist familiar and open to a wide range of technologies
- Hands on experience testing web applications and APIs
- Experience in setting up testing processes from scratch
- Good understanding of TT and SDLC
- Strong understanding of client - server architecture
- Basic understanding of networking stack (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP(S), SSH, etc)
- Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English
Bonus if you have competence / experience in
- Mobile testing
- Basic CI/CD understanding
- Basic scripting experience (any modern programming language)
- Willing to contribute to test automation
- Develop and maintain project-specific QA strategies
- Setting test processes from scratch as well as suggesting appropriate tools to use
- Be a primary contact person on a project in terms of quality
- Engage directly with our clients to understand requirements, give demos, and debug complex issues.
- Learn fast and work independently and reliably.
What we offer
- Exposure to high-profile startups / big companies in Silicon Valley
- Work on challenging projects with sophisticated requirements, and lots of traffic
- International travel
- Flexible work hours
- Personal development and professional growth
- Top-of-the-market salary
- Personalized workstation
- Paid vacation and holidays