Fluxon is a product and software development company based out of San Francisco, California. We are founded by a group of ex-Googlers and startup founders who love building great products. We are obsessed with quality and speed, and we love the work we do. Our clients comprise of the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in the world.
We only hire the best of the best engineers in the world and we’re looking for talented mobile developers to join our expanding team.
Who are you?
You are a quality enthusiast with an ability to build QA processes for any sort of application. You can work at any company in the world, but you choose us because we’re always striving to innovate. You are brilliant, yet humble. You like working in a team, because you believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.You have high integrity and a strong work ethic. You are organized and self-motivated and you enjoy life outside of work. If this sounds like you, we would love to chat!
Relevant experience and abilities
- Mature QA engineer generalist familiar and open to a wide range of technologies
- Ability to choose appropriate tools and design patterns to solve complex problems, producing simple and reliable solutions to ensure high product quality
- Expert with modern test automation tools and techniques (Cypress, Puppeteer - preferable, Selenium WebDriver based tools - a plus)
- Experience in setting up test automation processes from scratch
- Familiarity with key web technologies: DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP(S)
- Familiar with CI/CD tools (e.g. GitHub Actions, GitLab CI, Jenkins)
- Upper-Intermediate level of written and spoken English
Bonus if you have competence / experience in
- Test automation for React Native apps
- Bash scripting
- Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Google Cloud Platform and Google App Engine, AWS, Heroku or other hosting platforms.
- Other programming languages (Python, Ruby, Java, Go, etc.)
- Develop and maintain project-specific QA strategy
- Setting test automation infrastructure from scratch
- Engage directly with our clients to understand requirements, give demos, and debug complex issues.
- Learn fast and work independently and reliably.
What we offer
- Exposure to high-profile startups / big companies in Silicon Valley
- Work on challenging projects with sophisticated requirements, and lots of traffic
- International travel
- Flexible work hours
- Personal development and professional growth
- Top-of-the-market salary
- Personalized workstation
- Paid vacation and holidays