Fluxon is a product and software development company based out of San Francisco, California. We are founded by a group of ex-Googlers and startup founders who love building great products. Our clients comprise of the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in the world.
We are a nimble team that cares deeply about doing the right thing. We are obsessed with quality and speed, and we love the work we do.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at lightning speed. You are our main point of contact with clients and are responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle.
Who are you?
You live for building and launching innovative products. You take pride in achieving the best results. You can work at any company in the world, but you choose us because we’re always striving to innovate. You are brilliant, yet humble. You like working in a team, because you believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat!
- Work closely with our clients and internal teams to ensure that a complete product with an excellent value proposition is being designed and delivered to the market.
- Coordinates cross-functionally with engineers, UI/UX team and business owners to identify/ define specifications, and continuously communicate project status and needs.
- Be responsible for feature trade-offs and prioritization during the product development process. Ensure that the products being built meet the defined specifications.
- Provide management visibility into project progress, while supporting effective decision- making, approvals, and direction.
- Organize and conduct periodic project reviews with key stakeholders to provide progress and plan to key milestones, manage key decisions and mitigate risks.
- Expert ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Understand the domain and know the experts to ask the right questions to prioritize and perform necessary follow-ups to resolve issues.
- Leverage past experiences to identify potential areas of improvement in project performance and sharing of best practices related to overall project management.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA or Engineering background is a bonus.
- Have experience working directly with Executives
- Minimum 5+ years product management experience
- Solid experience with agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure to ambiguous environments and relate well to people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience working with global product teams and engineers.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and communicate them to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to influence change outside of your span of control and build stakeholder support.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to get results through formal channels and informal networking within a matrix project organization.
- Strong and concise verbal presentation and written skills.
- Self-starter who is energetic, enthusiastic, adaptable and a customer-oriented team player.
What we offer
- Work with fast-growing tech companies and enterprises
- Work on challenging projects with sophisticated requirements
- Flexible work hours and location
- Personal development and professional growth
- Top-of-the-market salary
- Personalized workstation
- Retirement benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays